Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2 5G SM-F916N 256GB (Mystic Bronze)
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2 comes with a 7.60-inch touchscreen primary display with a resolution of 1768x2208 pixels. It also features a 6.20-inch touchscreen as its second display, with a resolution of 816x2260 pixels. Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 865+ processor that features 1 core clocked at 3.09GHz, 3 cores clocked at 2.4GHz and 4 cores clocked at 1.8GHz. It comes with 12GB of RAM. The Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 runs Android 10 and is powered by a 4500mAh battery. The Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 supports wireless charging, as well as proprietary fast charging.
7.6-inch Tablet-like DisplayMade from Samsung Ultra-Thin Glass, the 7.6-inch* foldable display opens to deliver the rich colours of Dynamic AMOLED 2X.* The screen emits less blue light so you can unfold to a tablet-sized viewing experience and enjoy for hours on end, all while minimising eye strain.
Full-viewing Cover ScreenWhen folded shut, Galaxy Z Fold2 5G is a cutting-edge smartphone with a 6.2 inch* screen. The expansive display gives you more room to play perfect for texting, talking and gaming.
Next-level MultitaskingWith the upgraded multi-window layout and App Continuity, you can multitask with two apps on the Cover Screen, move it to the Main Screen, open a third app with Split Screen and then simply tap to work or play where you need to.*
Flex mode ViewingFlex mode lets you fold Galaxy Z Fold2 5G at an angle and hold it any way you like or not hold it at all. Simply fold it to use Flex view on the Main Screen and make a hands-free video call with Google Duo. Or flip it to Cover view on the front to comfortably watch your favorite show.*
Flex mode CameraTake photos and videos from angles that most smartphones can't, without extra equipment. Flex mode couples with Auto framing so you can make your video calls hands free while staying in focus.
- Model name SM-F916N
- OS Android 10, Samsung One UI
- System chip Qualcomm Snapdragon 865+ SM8250-AB
- GPU Adreno 650
- RAM 12GB LPDDR5
- Storage 256GB (UFS 3.1), not expandable
- SIM type Nano SIM
- Single SIM
- Type Dynamic AMOLED
- Screen size 7.6 inches
- Screen resolution 2208 x 1768 pixels
- Screen pixel density 372 PPI
- Features Folding inside the device, 120Hz refresh rate, HDR video support, Ambient light sensor, Proximity sensor
- Front cover display 6.2 inches, 2260 x 816 pixels, AMOLED, Scratch-resistant glass (Corning Gorilla Glass)
- Rear Triple camera
- Main Camera 12 MP (OIS, PDAF) Aperture size: F1.8; Focal length: 26 mm; Sensor size: 1/1.76"; Pixel size: 1.8 μm
- Second Camera 12 MP (Telephoto, OIS, PDAF) Optical zoom: 2x; Aperture size: F2.4; Focal Length: 52 mm; Sensor size: 1/3.6"; Pixel size: 1 μm
- Third Camera 12 MP (Ultra-wide) Aperture size: F2.2; Pixel size: 1.12 μm
- Front Camera 10 MP (EIS, HDR)
- Video recording 3840x2160 (4K UHD) (60 fps), 1920x1080 (Full HD) (240 fps), 1280x720 (HD) (960 fps)
- Bluetooth 5.0
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a, b, g, n, ac, ax (Wi-Fi 6), dual-band; MIMO, Wi-Fi Direct, Hotspot
- USB Type-C (reversible), USB 3.1 (Charging, Headphones port, OTG, Video out)
- Sensors Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Compass, Hall (for flip covers), Barometer
- Other NFC, ANT+
- Capacity 4500 mAh
- Type Not user replaceable
- Charging Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0, Samsung Adaptive Fast Charging, Qi and Powermat wireless charging, Reverse wireless charging
- Max charge speed Wired: 25.0W; Wireless: 11.0W
- Dimension 6.27 x 5.05 x 0.27 inches (L x W x H)
- Folded (159.2 x 68 x 16.8 mm)
- Weight 9.95 oz (282.0 g)
- Biometrics 2D Face unlock, Fingerprint (touch)
- Color Mystic Bronze
- 5G TDD Sub6 n78(3500)
- 4G LTE (FDD) B1(2100), B2(1900), B3(1800), B4(AWS), B5(850), B7(2600), B8(900), B12(700), B13(700), B18(800), B19(800), B20(800), B25(1900), B26(850), B28(700), B66(AWS-3)
- 4G LTE (TDD) B38(2600), B39(1900), B40(2300), B41(2500)
- 3G UMTS B1(2100), B2(1900), B4(AWS), B5(850), B8(900)
- 2G GSM GSM850, GSM900, DCS1800, PCS1900
- Data Speed LTE-A Pro Cat 18 (1200/150 Mbit/s), HSDPA+ (4G) 42.2 Mbit/s, HSUPA
NOTICE ONLY FOR U.S. CUSTOMERS - 5G NOT AVAILABLE IN U.S.
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2 works with 4G LTE, 3G, and 2G networks. (USA).